Contour RollerMouse Pro3 Plus
The Pro3 Plus offers all the features of the standard Pro 3 but with an extended wrist rest for added comfort. The deeper wrist rest offers a smoother transition from desk to RollerMouse encouraging your hands and arms to adopt a neutral, tension free position. The Pro3 Plus has 8 buttons, 5 of which are programmable . Cursor speed can be adjusted between 200 – 2600 dpi for greater precision and the amount of pressure required to perform a mouse click can be adjusted to suit your needs.
Part number: CMROPRO3P-BL
- Increased comfort compared to the Pro3 due to the soft inner core and extended size of the wrist rest
- Many adjustable features such as click force, cursor speed and 5 programmable buttons
- Aluminum base that increases durability and reduces risk of slipping
- Risers make it possible to alter the height and angle of the keyboard to ensure maximum comfort
- 3 modes. PC- mode, Mac-mode and HID-mode (Linux)
Dimensions (WxLxH cm)
51.4 x 15 x 2.7
|Buttons||8 (5 Programmable)|
|Operating System Compatibility||Mac OS / Windows / Linux|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse