Contour RollerMouse Pro3
This product is supplied in black as standard.
The RollerMouse Pro3 sits below the keyboard, eliminating the need to reach for a mouse. It offers high precision, with 10 cursor speeds ranging from 600 to 2400 dpi and the pressure of the rollerbar's click can be adjusted to suit the user. The Pro3 has 8 buttons that perform common tasks, such as double click, copy and paste, reducing the need to reach the keyboard as often. It has an aluminium base for increased durability and risers for custom keyboard height and angle.
- Try this product!
- Ability to adjust amount of pressure to perform a mouse click.
- 8 buttons offering many practical features, such as 'one touch' double click, copy and paste.
- 10 speeds ranging from 600 to 2400 dpi.
- Keyboard risers to customise keyboard height and angle.
- Aluminium base that increases durability and reduces risk of slipping.
- Suitable for standard or full-size keyboards.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||5||0|
|Suitable For Detailed Work||Y||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||29x99x488||35x155x505|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Plug and Play||Plug and Play|
What our customers say
"I'm writing to formally feedback my thanks to you for the time that you spent going through my assessed needs / personal requirements and for the empathy, professionalism and respect you showed to me as well as the knowledge you shared with me."
MW - Student at The University of Hull