Contour RollerMouse Pro3
This product is supplied in black as standard.
The RollerMouse Pro3 sits below the keyboard, eliminating the need to reach for a mouse. It offers high precision, with 10 cursor speeds ranging from 600 to 2400 dpi and the pressure of the rollerbar's click can be adjusted to suit the user. The Pro3 has 8 buttons that perform common tasks, such as double click, copy and paste, reducing the need to reach the keyboard as often. It has an aluminium base for increased durability and risers for custom keyboard height and angle.
- Try this product!
- Ability to adjust amount of pressure to perform a mouse click.
- 8 buttons offering many practical features, such as 'one touch' double click, copy and paste.
- 10 speeds ranging from 600 to 2400 dpi.
- Keyboard risers to customise keyboard height and angle.
- Aluminium base that increases durability and reduces risk of slipping.
- Suitable for standard or full-size keyboards.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||5||0|
|Suitable For Detailed Work||Y||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||29x99x488||35x155x505|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Plug and Play||Plug and Play|
What our customers say
"My multifunctional job requires me to frequently change between activities. It has been a great help not having to both twist my body or neck each time I need to make notes or having to re-arrange my desk in order to accommodate the different tasks. The simplicity of operating the device ensures I use it properly all the time and being tall it has helped considerably with alleviating my constant neck pain. I would not want to be without this item."
Anonymous on the FlexDesk 630N