RollerMouse Pro3 - Black
The RollerMouse Pro3 sits below the keyboard, eliminating the need to reach for a mouse. It offers high precision, with 10 cursor speeds ranging from 600 to 2400 dpi and the pressure of the rollerbar's click can be adjusted to suit the user. The Pro3 has 8 buttons that perform common tasks, such as double click, copy and paste, reducing the need to reach the keyboard as often. It has an aluminium base for increased durability and risers for custom keyboard height and angle.
- Try this product!
- Ability to adjust amount of pressure to perform a mouse click.
- 8 buttons offering many practical features, such as 'one touch' double click, copy and paste.
- 10 speeds ranging from 600 to 2400 dpi.
- Keyboard risers to customise keyboard height and angle.
- Aluminium base that increases durability and reduces risk of slipping.
- Suitable for standard or full-size keyboards.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||5||0|
|Suitable For Detailed Work||Y||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||29x99x488||35x155x505|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous|
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Plug and Play||Plug and Play|
What our customers say
"I've only had this chair for a few days, but already I notice that I am more comfortable sitting, I can move wilts sitting, there are a lot of adjustments which enhances your posture. I love this chair, so happy, would recommend to anyone suffering with lumbar disc problems."
Anonymous on the Flo - High Back