Contour RollerMouse Free3
This product is supplied in black as standard.
The RollerMouse Free3 offers high accuracy, with 10 dpi speeds ranging from 600 to 2800 and an advanced sensor for more precise cursor movements, making it ideal for use with multi-screen workstations. It has 7 programmable buttons, including copy, paste, back and forward. These buttons reduce the need to reach the keyboard as often in order to carry out common tasks. The Free3 also has an integrated wrist rest for increased comfort and an aluminium base for improved durability. It is available in either wireless or wired versions.
- Try this product!
- Full-width rollerbar for ambidextrous use.
- Integrated wrist rest for increased comfort.
- 7 programmable buttons including double click, copy, paste, back and forward.
- 10 speeds ranging from 600 to 2800 dpi.
- Advanced sensor underneath the rollerbar for more precise cursor movements.
- Aluminium base for increased durability.
- Ideal for multi-screen workstations.
- Available in wireless and wired versions.
- RollerMouse Free3 and Balance Keyboard kit available.
|Programmable Buttons (Quantity)||7|
|Suitable For Detailed Work||Y|
|Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||25x120x490|
|Sensor Type||Twin-eye laser|
|Suitable for which hand (Right/Left/Ambidextrous)||
|Setup required (Plug and Play/Requires Disk)||Plug and Play|
What our customers say
"Found the training very useful and informative and the chance to get hands on with some products was really great, thanks Stuart."
MT of Bournemouth on the Workstation Postures & Seating course