The Contour Balance Keyboard is specifically designed to fit the RollerMouse Re:d and Free3, putting the user's hands in the perfect position for mousing and typing. This, along with its adjustable legs for tilting it into negative, neutral and positive angles provides comfort. The Balance Keyboard is wireless, connecting to the user's PC or Mac via its own USB wireless receiver and it has media keys for performing useful everyday tasks.
- Try this product!
- Specifically designed to fit the RollerMouse Re:d and Free3.
- Adjustable legs for various tilt options.
- Media keys for commonly used tasks.
- Wireless (2 x AAA batteries required).
- Connects to PC/Mac via its own USB wireless receiver.
- Smart, power-saving technology means no need for an on/off switch.
- Balance Keyboard and RollerMouse Free3 kit available.
|Split Adjustable (Y/N/NA)||N|
|Programmable Buttons (Y/N)||12|
|Multimedia Keys (Y/N)||Y|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||392x119x20.5|
|Shape (Standard/Spilt/Numeric Only)||Standard|
|Type (Mini/Full Size)||Full size|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y|
|Cordless Type (RF/ Bluetooth)||USB Wireless Receiver|
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard