The Contour Balance Keyboard is specifically designed to fit the RollerMouse Re:d and Free3, putting the user's hands in the perfect position for mousing and typing. This, along with its adjustable legs for tilting it into negative, neutral and positive angles provides comfort. The Balance Keyboard is wireless, connecting to the user's PC or Mac via its own USB wireless receiver and it has media keys for performing useful everyday tasks.
- Try this product!
- Specifically designed to fit the RollerMouse Re:d and Free3.
- Adjustable legs for various tilt options.
- Media keys for commonly used tasks.
- Wireless (2 x AAA batteries required).
- Connects to PC/Mac via its own USB wireless receiver.
- Smart, power-saving technology means no need for an on/off switch.
- Balance Keyboard and RollerMouse Free3 kit available.
|Split Adjustable (Y/N/NA)||N|
|Programmable Buttons (Y/N)||12|
|Multimedia Keys (Y/N)||Y|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm)||392x119x20.5|
|Shape (Standard/Spilt/Numeric Only)||Standard|
|Type (Mini/Full Size)||Full size|
|MAC Compatible (Y/N)||Y|
|Cordless Type (RF/ Bluetooth)||USB Wireless Receiver|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse