Expanda Laptop Stand
- Stand accommodates laptops in portrait or landscape modes.
- Adjustable height and width.
- Displays laptop at 6 different tilt positions for viewing comfort.
- Sturdy aluminium frame.
- Slim design, lightweight and portable.
- Hollowed-out design to avoid over-heating problem.
- Neoprene material bag doubles as a mouse pad.
- All materials used in production are 100% recyclable
- Expanding sides increase laptop stands width from 180mm to 270mm
|Document Holder (Y/N)||
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||7|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||30x211x280|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||10x180x255|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.6|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.4|
|Type (Portable/ Desktop)||Portable|
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||194x180/270x255|
|Height To Base Of Screen (mm)||50|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||40|
|Suits Screen Size(s)||13",15"|
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard