Axia 2.5 Mesh Back Chair
This chair comes with seat slide as standard. This chair is supplied in black as standard.
Select this option to get the most from your purchase. One of our highly trained IST team will deliver the chair, show you what the knobs and levers do, explain good posture and demonstrate how to adjust everything for maximum comfort so that you can do it yourself in future.
Combines effective pelvic support with a breathable and stylish mesh back.
The Axia 2.5 combines pelvic support with a breathable and stylish netweave mesh back rest. It is suitable for users that are up to 135kg (21st) and features a synchronised mechanism based on the patented Axia principle of pelvic (rather than lumbar) support. Tension control allows adjustments for body weight and height. Choose between the Pro and Office mechanisms (Office features an additional independent back-angle adjustment). Supplied in black as standard.
- Seat-depth adjustment.
- Combines pelvic support with a breathable and stylish mesh back.
- Height adjustable backrest with pelvic support.
- Back angle adjustment (Office versions only).
- Headrest available as an optional extra.
- Optional armrests. These adjust for height and depth and have an adjustable arm pad.
- Synchronised seat mechanism with tension adjustment.
- Duplicated controls on left and right hand side for easy adjustability.
- Supplied in black as standard.
- Other colours available, for more information please contact our Customer Service Team.
Please look at our comprehensive list of Chair Features & Benefits
|Free Float (Rocking) Feature||Standard|
|Independent Seat Tilt Adjustment||No|
|Independent Back Angle Adjustment||Standard|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||No|
|Height Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Width Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Depth Adjustable Arm Rests||Option|
|Independently Adjustable Head Rest||Option|
|Independently Adjustable Neck Rest||No|
|Suitable for Clean Room||No|
|ESD (Anti Static)||No|
|Suitable for 24 Hour Use||No|
Part Number: BMA-2.5
|Type (Low, Medium, High Back, Spilt Seat/Back, Mesh Back)||Mesh Back|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||-|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||-|
|Seat Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Back Height Adjustment (Y/N/O)||Y|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||135kg - 21 Stone|
|A - Back Height (mm)||560-620|
|B - Lumbar Height (mm)||NA|
|(B) - Pelvic Support (mm)||170-230|
|C - Chair Arm Height (mm)||200-310|
|D - Seat Depth (mm)||380-480|
|E - Seat Height (mm)||400-550|
|F - Seat Width (mm)||480|
What our customers say
"A good training course that had a good pace throughout and was very informative."
NE of Bristol on the One Day DSE Assessor course