Ergo-Top Laptop Station
The Ergo-Top Laptop Station can support laptops that are up to 17 inches. It has 5 different instant height settings and an integrated document holder, which helps towards creating an ergonomic working environment. It also has a sliding storage door to keep the Ergo-Top stand and any other connected peripherals secure.
- A smart and elegant design in injection-moulded plastic.
- Five possible height settings - instant adjustment.
- Slide-in side inserts accommodate latest compact laptops.
- Integral document holder, ideal for creating an ergonomic working environment.
- Secures to keyboard and laptop with only one lock.
- Sliding storage door enables the user to secure the Ergo-Top, mouse, keyboard and power supply with just one laptop security cable.
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||4|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||378x294x173|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||155x246x350|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||1.7|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||1.4|
|Type (Portable/ Desktop)||Desktop|
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||350x246x220|
|Height To Base Of Screen (mm)||360|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||60|
|Suits Screen Size(s)||13",15"|
You can view a video of the Ergo-Top here.
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse