Ergo-Q330 Laptop Stand
The Ergo-Q330 will fold flat to fit in any laptop bag, as it is super thin. With six different height settings and a height range of 11-19cm, it is easy to adjust a laptop to the desired height. The patented, integrated document holder helps increase comfort and productivity. It is made of a high quality ABS plastic material for durability and comes with protective rubber feet.
- Stylish injection moulded design providing a compact, portable solution wherever you choose to work.
- Folds flat for easy transportation.
- Front folds forward to permit two-handed insertion of laptop.
- Open design allows ventilation and prevents heat build up from notebook.
- Plastic laptop stand: functionality and user-friendly.
- Positions screen at ergonomic level for improved body posture to reduce neck strain and increase comfort.
- This page is for the laptop stand only. If you want to purchase a laptop stand kit (consisting of stand, keyboard and mouse), please go to Ergo-Q330 Laptop Stand Kits.
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||6|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||315x235x23|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||295x215x15|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.6|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.4|
|Type (Portable/ Desktop)||
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||335x200x225|
|Height To Base Of Screen (mm)||345|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||80|
|Suits Screen Size(s)||13",15"|
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse