Ergo-Q330 Laptop Stand
The Ergo-Q330 will fold flat to fit in any laptop bag, as it is super thin. With six different height settings and a height range of 11-19cm, it is easy to adjust a laptop to the desired height. The patented, integrated document holder helps increase comfort and productivity. It is made of a high quality ABS plastic material for durability and comes with protective rubber feet.
- Stylish injection moulded design providing a compact, portable solution wherever you choose to work.
- Folds flat for easy transportation.
- Front folds forward to permit two-handed insertion of laptop.
- Open design allows ventilation and prevents heat build up from notebook.
- Plastic laptop stand: functionality and user-friendly.
- Positions screen at ergonomic level for improved body posture to reduce neck strain and increase comfort.
- This page is for the laptop stand only. If you want to purchase a laptop stand kit (consisting of stand, keyboard and mouse), please go to Ergo-Q330 Laptop Stand Kits.
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||6|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||315x235x23|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||295x215x15|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.6|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.4|
|Type (Portable/ Desktop)||
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||335x200x225|
|Height To Base Of Screen (mm)||345|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||80|
|Suits Screen Size(s)||13",15"|
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard