Ergo-Q220 Laptop Station
The Ergo-Q220 allows the laptop to be at 5 different heights in order to provide the user with an ideal viewing level. It also includes an integrated document holder to decrease the amount of head and neck movement. The laptop station can be folded flat and is extremely light, enabling easy transportation.
- A smart and elegant integral document holder designed to reduce head and neck movement.
- Five possible height settings.
- Constructed of durable, lightweight aluminium.
- Lightweight and compact (only 430g) fits in any laptop bag.
- Folds flat for easy transportation.
- No external monitor or docking station required.
- Complete with its own plastic carrying case.
- This page is for the laptop stand only. If you want to purchase the Laptop Kit (consisting of stand, keyboard and mouse), please go to Ergo-Q260 Laptop Stand Kits.
|Document Holder (Y/N)||Y|
|Number of Height Settings (Quantity)||5|
|USB Hub (Quantity)||0|
|Dimensions (Packed) (H x W x L)||15x234x315|
|Dimensions (Un-Packed) (H x W x L)||10x228x310|
|Weight (Packed) (kg)||0.6|
|Weight (Un-Packed) (kg)||0.4|
|Type (Portable/ Desktop)||Portable|
|Dimensions Unfolded (H x W x L)||240x227x255|
|Height To Base Of Screen (mm)||250|
|Height Adjustment Range (mm)||110|
|Suits Screen Size(s)||13",15"|
You can view a video of the Ergo-Q220 here.
See further Ergonomic Accessories
What our customers say
"I bought this keyboard on advice from an ergonomist during some training, so glad I did. It is very comfortable to use. As per the previous review it takes a short while to get used to the difference in the layout, but once you do it is very easy to use, just a very light touch needed on the keys rather than needing to bang on them really hard. I did buy the separate number pad, but I have yet to use it, considering sending it back as I'm not sure I will need it. If the keyboard is anything to go by it'll be brilliant for those that need a number input device."
Anonymous on the Skboard 840 Saturnus Mini Keyboard