Ascend monitor stand
The Ascend monitor arm combines contemporary styling with instant, fingertip adjustment by way of the gas-assisted arm. It also features concealed cable management. A quick-release VESA plate is included as standard and there is an optional grub screw available to lock the monitor. Standard fixing is either clamp or through-desk. Tool rail fixing is available as an option. A dual-arm clamp is also available for two screen mounting (two arms are required). An optional laptop stand accessory is also available. Standard colour options are silver or white/polished. White or black are available to order at extra cost and greater lead-time.
- Ascend Monitor Arm comes with through desk and clamp fixing
- Gas assisted height adjustment (300mm).
- VESA 75/100mm monitor mount (rotate 180°, tilt 180°, and lateral 180°).
- Integrated cable management design.
- Desk clamp depth: 16mm-55mm
- Maximum monitor weight: 3-8kg.
- Maximum reach: 486 mm.
- Three-dimensional movement with 180 degree anti rotation feature.
- The Ascend Cross Beam Plate is for use with the dual monitor arm, so a minimum of 2 should be ordered.
- Tool rail mounts and quad screen versions available. Please contact us for more information.
|Instant Height Adjustment (Y/N)||Y|
|Suitable for One or More Screens (Y/N)||Y|
|Cable Management (Y/N)||Y|
|Type (Freestanding/Clamp/Through Desk Mount)||Clamp/Through Desk Mount|
|Maximum Weight Capacity (kg)||8|
|Height Adjustable Range (mm)||200-500|
|Maximum Forward Extension (mm)||486|
|Height Settings (Quantity)||Infinite|
|Suitable for Screen Sizes||Up to 23"|
What our customers say
"Have tried a couple of other mice, looking for a vertical alignment. Some too big, or too small, or too heavy but this is so adaptable with changing angles and thumb position, I thought it would be a good one to try. Have had it a week, and having simply plugged it in (to my Mac), I have have found it really easy to use. I managed to adapt it to my needs with big hands, and need to lift and scroll (for CAD work) - so although the easing of the RSI situation will only be none in the long run (I'm not ready to stop work!), I am well satisfied."
Anonymous on the Contour Unimouse